Akeso skincare allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including:
– Bank Deposit: If you don’t have a credit card or if you just cannot be at home for the products’ delivery, you can pay for your order through bank deposit. For your facilitation, please give your name and order number as a description to the bank. Next, you will have to send us the POD (Proof of Deposit) via fax in 2731302386 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our bank accounts are:
- Peiraios Bank IBAN: GR14 0171 3400 0063 4013 9371 761 | Account Number: 63 4013 9371 761 | BIC:PIRBGRAA | Account Holder: Loumaki Anna
- Eurobank IBAN: GR52 0260 1530 0000 50200 700944 | Account Number: 0026 0153 05 0200 700944 | BIC:ERBKGRAA | Account Holder: Loumaki Anna
- Alpha bank IBAN: GR62 0140 5200 5200 0200 2019276 | Account Number: 5200 0200 2019276 | BIC:CRBAGRAA | Account Holder: Loumaki Anna
- National Bank of Greece IBAN: GR39 0110 4680 0000 4680 0109608 | Account Number: 468/00109608 | Account Holder: Loumaki Anna
– Credit card: During entering your card details the bank just withhold and doesn’t charge the amount of your order until the pricing is over, in order to avoid issues during the procedure.
Akeso skincare has taken all necessary precautions in order to guarantee the best possible security for your data.
Our website www.akesoskincare.com uses the SSL protocol to secure online transactions. In this way, all personal information like credit card data, names, addresses etc are encrypted so that it may not be read or changed while transferred on the Internet.
All online payments through credit card or Paypal are being protected by the highest system of online security (SSL), which guarantees a safe transaction environment.
Akeso apart from using this certified system and being in touch with all the contributing banks, also adopts the most up to date certified online transaction system.